The first phase of training is to carry out trains, that is, let the dog learn to obey the master’s order. This kind of training can not only make the bristles, shower, repair nails, remove foreign objects from the mouth, feeding the medicine, etc., and can make the dog and the owner, the family is happy and happy, and minimize various kinds. The possibility of accidents occurred. Therefore, all feeders should take their dogs to trained.
Before training, the owner should pay attention to the following points.
1. The puppies began training from 70 days after birth. After the adult dog arrived home, they must train immediately. 2. When you teach your new things, you will be better in the dog more familiar, safe, quiet place; when reviewing something that has been understood, it is done slightly for the dispersion; Place of force. In this way, gradually train the dog’s attention to yourself.
3. Training is more effective in short time a day. For example, compared to once a day, each time 20 minutes each time, 5-10 minutes each time, more than 4 months later, it can be slightly added slightly).
- 4. Can’t excess. For example, when training “Sit down”, after several dogs can be done well (or occasionally), you should give it an encouragement. This is much better than the last 10 consecutive training.
- 5. The first training is difficult to concentrate on the dog’s attention. At this time, there must be patience and must not be anxious. Because the training itself is also the persistence of our own workman.
- 7. To stop the dog “Do bad things” to grasp the timing. The correction time is not after the dog is finished, but it is ready to do it.
- 10. The shortcut to obey the training is exercises, persistent, patience, hard work, reward. In addition, it is also a good way to exercise with the dog.
Original article, author：zongmu，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/knowledge-that-should-be-mastered-before-the-dog/
6. Every time you complete your task, you will be the best way to reward the dog, such as feeding some meat. If you can’t let the dog feel that training is happy, then you can’t achieve the expected training purpose.
8. Repeatedly training can deepen the memory of the dog. Exhausted training can cause dogs to have an emotion and escape. Therefore, you should not ask the dog to learn within one day, and you have to review it day.
9. The corporal punishment can only be used in this case where the dog is going to bite. To train the big dogs above medium-sized dogs. According to the dog’s personality, some need to use violent means. In addition, training in a collar using a rail or a nail is not effective, and should ask the veterinarian or expert in time.