Prevention and treatment of dairy viral diarrhea – Dairy Forum – China Animal Husbandry Website – A useful animal husbandry website
Dairy viral diarrhea also known as mucosa. The disease is a virus-like disease virus. Most of them are hidden or mildly infections, acute infections with fever, anorexia, rhinopia, cough, diarrhea, weight loss, leukocyte reduction, digestive tract mucosa inflammatory erosion and lymphatic tissue significant damage.
First, clinical symptoms
showed that acute disease cattle suddenly onset, the body temperature rose to 40 ° C ~ 42 ° C, only 2 days to 3 days, then decreased. Some also showed the second body temperature rise, as the body temperature increased, the white blood cell was reduced, lasting 1 day to 6 days, and there was a increase in white blood cells. Disease cattle anorexia, rose, gossip, exhale stink, usually after the mucosal damage is damaged, the initial aqueous lax, after mucus and blood, some cases often have hoof glasses and toes skin erosion, necrosis, Leading the limp.
Chronic chronic sirloin fever symptoms are not obvious, the body temperature is slightly higher than normal body temperature, chronic disease cattle is generally not diarrhea, the most obvious symptom is the erosion of the nose, the eyes have secretions, gingivitis, hoofenitis, toes Skin erosion necrosis.
Cattle infected with this disease is usually 7 days to 14 days or until the rehabilitation period has serious immunosuppressive, and the secondary infection is very sensitive, in the harmful bacteria (such as Bacillus, Fungus, Mildew, etc. It is easy to initiate secondary disease (such as pneumonia) when present.
Prevention and treatment This disease is preliminary in a serious outbreak, according to its episode, symptoms and pathological changes, but there is less than 50% of clinical symptoms and lesions, most cattle Only subclinical infections or slight infections, diagnosis has certain difficulties, and final diagnosis must rely on viruses to isolate identification and serological examination.
1. Identify and phase out the persistent infected disease. Because persistent infected diseases continue to detoxify through the secretions, if it is not eliminated to expand the condition.
2. Adhere to the principle of self-supporting. If you need to buy cattle, avoid the purchase of unqualified cows, effectively reduce the risk of introducing the virus.
3. Using an inactivated seedling to fully immunize, the initial immunization requires at least 2 times and 30 days to ensure adequate immunity.
4. Add Imeresmondstone in the feed to effectively improve the immunity of cattle, adsorb the mold toxins in the feed, prevent diarrhea.
1. Supplement moisture and electrolyte to protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
2. Application convergence diarrhea strong fluid, and can shorten recovery periods and reduce losses.
3. Antibiotics and sulfonamides, such as Shu, austerin (strong cephalosporin) + five toxicity + intramothermal injection of sodium bicarbonate; dysentery (cow and sheep three-effect) intramuscular injection.
Original article, author：xinran，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/prevention-and-treatment-of-dairy-viral-diarrhea-dairy-forum-china-animal-husbandry-website-a-useful-animal-husbandry-website/