Repair course | balanced production and full-time application (worth collecting) – Pig School House – China Animal Husbandry Website – A useful animal husbandry website
Author: Shi Zengbin
pig professional managers, micro letter ID: YZZYJLR2016
large-scale pig farm production, the application was most of the early weaning (SEW) and All-in-one (AI-AO) technology, it may be better to understand early, relatively weaning relative to the past 35 days, and now 21-28 has been developed into mainstream, but for all-in-money There may be a deviation in each field, which is also the most fundamental reason why many pig farms have never been full of capacity.
In the process of serving the breeding company, I found out so far, there are many fields that have more than 10,000 pigs, and the traditional “seasonal production” is still realized. Such a pig farm is one year. The bloody peak and the low valley in the twelve months are particularly obvious. The fluctuations in the production are large, that is to say, although the scale is developed, the cultured concept also stays in the era of pig farms, so the author feels necessary to popularize A little batch production and full-time knowledge.
How to calculate the number of breeding per week
1. Determine the goal of the delivery bar. This will include the work before the next batch of pigs entered the column, namely, pig, breastfeeding, cleaning, and emptying the average number of days. For a far farm weaned once, 4 weeks (24-28 days) weaned pig farm, the average delivery seal is 35 days (28 days of breastfeeding, 3 days in advance, 3-4 days cleaning and emptying). For many pig farms that are weaning once a week, the average delivery bar can be calculated using the past record.
2. 365 days per year, the delivery sequence is used to except for the number of children per column. Then, the total number of birth columns will then give the total number of children per year.
365 days a year ÷ 35 days = 10.43 yuan per year 10.43 窝 10.43 × 320 branches = 3,337 nests per year
3. The total branch of the total branch is 52 weeks to give the number of gears per week. For example:
3,337 nests per year ÷ 52 weeks = 64 窝
4. The number of geosphones per week is given to the date of delivery equal to the number of target breeding per week.
64 nests per week ÷ 89% childbirth rate = a weekly breeding 72 sows.
Therefore, in strict meanings, the pig farm in 320 production must be up and down every week, and the positive and three heads; if the conversion is calculated on monthly, 4.33 weeks, each month must be breed 312 Head, it can guarantee the maximum use of the column to be utilized, that is, it is usually “full load production”.
(78.89 KB, Downloads: 58)
2018-3-1 10 : 48 Upload
The number of stems depends on which factors is depends on
The childbirth rate of pigs directly affects the number of sows per week, so there is always general Sorry sow stock count. With the increase in delivery rate in autumn and winter, the number of sows will fall in order to maintain the target of the number of varieties per week. On the contrary, in the summer heat seasons, it should take into account the downturn of the childbirth, and the number of sows will rise in order to maintain the total number of varieties per week.
(176.49 KB, Downloads: 53)
2018-3-1 10 : 48 Upload
At a given 89% dose, the total number of sows is:
1. Use the average lactation time of the pig group to calculate the best possible delivery interval. For example:
115 days pregnancy time + 28 days of breastfeeding days + 4 days broken milk to estrus interval = 147 days ideal delivery interval 2. Calculate the number of low-percent raw pads per year:
365 days per year ÷ 147 days Ideal spacing = ideal daily piglets 2.48 woven (LSY)
3. Proportion of pigs working sows in pigs. 365 days minus the number of non-production days (NPD), and then, the ratio of 365 days was equal to the working sow.
365 days all year – non-production days 40 days (NPD) = 325 days per year
325 days ÷ year 365 days = 0.89, (ie: 89% work Sow)
4. Second stepsThe result of the third step is multiplied by the actual childbirth nest of each sow per year:
The ideal daily piglets 2.47 窝 × 89% of the working sow = each year The actual childbirth of the sow (LSY) 2.2 窝
5. The number of childbirth columns is multiplied by the daily born assembly, which is equal to the number of forecasts that predict the total total childhood.
320 Babilization × 10.43 窝 per year = total production of total production per year
6. Step 5 is removed by step 4, is equal to the number of pigs in the column
The total number of nests per year is 3,337 ÷ The actual childbirth of each sow is 2.2 窝 = 1,517.
It is worth noting that in the above calculations, if the number of days (NPD) is increased from 40 days to 55 days, the same 3,337 stores need to be 1,590 stores. If the number of non-production days (NPD) of the pig farm is increased from 40 days to 70 days, the same 151-storey sow is required every year. Therefore, the total number of sows in a pig farm should be considered as a variable, it is used to ensure the number of lowered herbs. The lower number of non-production days of the scale farm NPD, the higher your production efficiency.
(57.57 KB, Downloads: 54)
2018-3-1 10 : 48 Upload
All in the whole, that is, a batch of circles in all pigs. For raising pigs, the full-time concept begins in the breeding of white puff chickens in the last century. Because the breeding cycle of broilers is short, all chickens are raised from the chicken to the end, and the thorough cleaning, flushing, and disinfection must be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, and there will be high compaction rates.
After 2000, it was transplanted to the management of scale pig farms, which was the batch production, and the whole process was fully.
This requires that each pig must be:
1. It is limited to the pig house of the same or unit, each with its own independent floor and air passage, that is, the environment between each batch of pigs is completely separated;The pig has only the same age, or in the same stage of life cycle; 3. Leave or enter a pig house at the same time.
(173.03 KB, Downloads: 41)
2018-3-1 10:48 upload
In the whole system, each childbirth or unit must be a sow and piglets in the same stage of the production cycle. Typical management methods are: the sow of the same batch of childbirth is always in the same childbirth in the whole childbirth and lactation. The sow of the next batch of childbirth is always in the next product. Therefore, all the fetal piglets in the same childhood, weaned all the piglets in the same age and the same time, all piglets weaned as a batch together out of the delivery house. In front of the next batch of sows, this or room of childbirth will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfect, and then dried. How much delivery building or unit is needed, depending on the time required to complete this stage in each pig house. The principle of delivery of equipment equipment is to meet the needs of the whole process.
The whole system will meet the requirements of the following three management:
1. Sanitary standard: Before delivery of different sows, delivery houses and equipment require a complete cleaning of disinfection. Clean and sterile are the key to success of childbirth management. The pig house that is not emptied is unable to clean and disinfect. Only every pig house is emptied and thoroughly cleaned, and the whole system is effective. The traditional continuous feeding system is impossible, otherwise it will interfere with production. 2. Environmental stability: The whole system has enabled producers to provide a stable environment for small pigs per batch of pigs. The environmental conditions of this or rooms are best for newborn pigs, then another environmental conditions for another or seizure house will be suitable for large breastfeeding pigs. Traditional feeding systems, environmental conditions are impossible to meet the needs of different age pigs.
3. Reduce the spread of diseases: the whole process of whole system enables the producer to avoid mixing the pigs of different ages. When the pigs in different ages are separated, the chances of cross-infection and exposure to the pathogenesis are greatly reduced. The main reason is that different porcine zone is different, and the whole system will reduce the chance of exposure to the pathogenesis in pigs. Batch production and full-time technologyTherefore, it is possible to become the mainstream technology of scale raising, because it can block the spread of disease spread, reduce abnormal phenomena in the breeding process of sow, and also contribute to saving labor, which is conducive to organizing scale production, It is helpful to reach the same reproductive state, health, and immune state, improve the horses of the pig, and can bring huge economic benefits to the pig farm. I believe that with the further development of scale pigs, these two technologies will have to be carried forward and large.
Occupational Manager .jpg
(189.83 KB, Downloads: 47)
2018-3-1 10: 48 Upload
Original article, author：xinran，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/repair-course-balanced-production-and-full-time-application-worth-collecting-pig-school-house-china-animal-husbandry-website-a-useful-animal-husbandry-website/