Repair course | Batch production and full-time technology application – Yangshuo – China Animal Husbandry Website – A useful animal husbandry website
Author: Shi Zengbin
editor: pig professional managers
micro letter ID: YZZYJLR2016
large-scale pig farm production, the application was most of the early weaning (SEW ) And all-in-one (AI-AO) technology, I may understand early breast milk (SEW) may be better understood, relative to the past 35 days of dry milk, now 21-28 days have become mainstream, but the whole process There may be a deviation in understanding, which is also the root cause of the full load operation from the date of its own production.
In the process of serving the company’s customer service, the author found that there are still many large-scale products that have more than 1,000 sows still realize “seasonal production”, and the 12-month production of the 12 months. The low canal is particularly obvious. The fluctuation of the production is large. Although the pig farm has developed larger, the sensation concept has also stayed in the era of pig farms, so the author feels necessary to popularize the batch, production and total The knowledge of all aspects (the following author is calculated as an example of 85% of the pig farm with 320 bed beds).
How to calculate the number of breeding per week
1. Determine the goal of the delivery bar. This will include the work before the next batch of pigs entered the column, namely, pig, breastfeeding, cleaning, and emptying the average number of days. For a pig farm weaned once, 4 weeks (24-28 days) weaning, then the average delivery seal is 42 days (28 days of breastfeeding, 7 days in advance, 7-10 days cleaning and emptying). For many pig farms that are weaning once a week, the average delivery bar can be calculated using the past record.
2. 365 days per year, the delivery sequence is used to except for the number of children per column. Then, the total number of birth columns will then give the total number of children per year.
365 days a year = 8.69 窝 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 天 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏 栏The total branch of the total branch is 52 weeks to give the number of gears per week. For example:
2,781 nests per year ÷ 52 weeks = 54 nests
4 per week
4. The number of geosphones per week is given to the date of delivery equal to the number of target breeding per week.
54 nests per week ÷ 85% childbirth = a weekly breeding63 sows.
In strict sense, the pig farm in 320 production will have a weekly breeding of 63, and the positive and negative 3; the conversion is calculated as monthly cloud, 4.33 weeks per month, must be breed 273 months, can guarantee The production bar is utilized, that is, it is generally “full load production”.
(78.89 kB, Downloads: 23)
2017-10-23 09:18 Upload
The childbirth rate of the pigs directly affects the number of sows per week, and therefore, the total number of sows are affected. With the increase in delivery rate in autumn and winter, the number of sows will fall in order to maintain the target of the number of varieties per week. On the contrary, in the hot season in summer, it should be considered that if the delivery rate is lowered, the number of sows will rise in order to maintain the target of the number of varieties per week.
(176.49 kB, Downloads: 41)
2017-10-23 09:18 Upload At a given 85% childbirth, the total number of sows is:
1. Use the average lactation time of the pig group to calculate the best possible delivery interval. For example:
115 days pregnancy time + 28 days of breastfeeding days + 4 days break milk to estrus interval = 147 days ideal delivery interval
2. Calculate the number of pigeons per year:
3. Proportion of pigs working sows in pigs. 365 days minus the number of days (NPD) of non-production (NPD), then the ratio of 365 days was equal to working sows. 365 days in the year – Non-production days 55 days (NPD) = 310 days of production annual days
310 days = 0.85, (ie: 85% working sow)
4. The second step and the third step will take the actual childbirth nest of each sow every year:
Thought 2.47 × 85% of the pigs per year of 85% per year = actual childbirth (LSY) per year
5. The number of childbirth columns is multiplied by the daily born assembly, which is equal to the number of forecasts that predict the total total childhood.
320 Babilization × 8.69 窝 = = = = = = 产 产 产 产 产 产 产 产 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Step 5 is removed by step 4, it is equal to the number of mother pigs in the column
The total number of nests per year is 2,781 ÷ Each year’s actual childbirth (LSY) 2.1 窝 = 1,324 Pig
is worth noting that in the above calculations, if the number of non-production days (NPD) is reduced from 55 days to 39 days, only 1261 仔 栏 母 母…………. Conversely, if the number of non-production days (NPD) of the pig farm is increased from 55 days to 70 days, the same 130,000 stocks need to be added each year. Therefore, the total number of sows in a pig farm should be seen as a variable, which is used to ensure the number of pads. The lower the number of non-production days of the pig farm, the higher your efficiency.
(57.57 KB, Downloads: 26)
2017-10-23 09:18 Upload
The benefits of all-in-law The concept of full-time, that is, a batch of circles in all pigs. For raising pigs, the full-time concept begins in the breeding of white puff chickens in the last century. Because of the short cycle cycle of white puff chickens, every batch of chickens are raised from the chicken to the end, and the thorough cleaning, flushing, and disinfection must be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, and there will be high compaction rates. . Later, transplanted into the management of pig farms, is the batch production, all in full.
This requires that each pig must be: 1. It is limited to the pig house of the same building or unit, each with its own independent floor and air passage, ie the environment between each batch of pigs is completely separated; 2. Pigs have only the same age, or in the same stage of life cycle;
3. Leave or enter a pig house at the same time.
2017-10-23 09:18 Upload
Each time delivery or unit must be a sow and piglet in the same stage in the production cycle. Typical management methods are: the sow of the same batch of childbirth is always in the same childbirth in the whole childbirth and lactation. The sow of the next batch of childbirth is always in the next group. Therefore, all the fetal piglets in the same childhood, weaned all the piglets in the same age and the same time, all piglets weaned as a batch together out of the delivery house. In front of the next batch of sows, this or room of childbirth will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfect, and then dried. How much delivery building or unit is needed, depending on the time required to complete this stage in each pig house. The principle of delivery of equipment equipment is to meet the needs of the whole process.
The whole system must meet the requirements of the following three management:
1. Sanitary standard: Before delivery of different sows, delivery houses and equipment require a complete cleaning of disinfection. Clean and sterile are the key to success of childbirth management. The pig house that is not emptied is unable to clean and disinfect. Only every pig house is emptied and thoroughly cleaned, and the whole system is effective. The traditional continuous feeding system is impossible, otherwise it will interfere with production. 2. Environmental stability: The whole system has enabled producers to provide a stable environment for small pigs per batch of pigs. The environmental conditions of this or rooms are best for newborn pigs, then another environmental conditions for another or seizure house will be suitable for large breastfeeding pigs. Traditional feeding systems, environmental conditions are impossible to meet the needs of different age pigs.
3. Reduce the spread of diseases: the whole process of whole system enables the producer to avoid mixing the pigs of different ages. When the pigs in different ages are separated, the chances of crossed infections and exposure to the pathogen will be reduced. The main reason is that different porcine zone is different, and the whole system will reduce the chance of exposure to the pathogenesis in pigs. The reason why batch production and full-time technology can become mainstream technology of scale pigs, because it can block the spread of disease spread to the pig farm, reduce the abnormal phenomenon in the breeding process of sows, At the same time, it is also conducive to saving labor, which is conducive to organizing scale production, which is beneficial to reach the mother pig.Propagation, health status, immune status, improve the hindness of pigs and genuine rates, can bring huge economic benefits to the pig farm. The author believes that with the further development of scale pigs, these two technologies will have to be carried forward and large.
Occupational Manager .jpg
(189.83 KB, Downloads: 26)
2017-10-23 09: 18 Upload
Thanks to the author’s payment, the animal husbandry website has been authorized to reprint, please contact the author if you need to reprint the friends!
Original article, author：xinran，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/repair-course-batch-production-and-full-time-technology-application-yangshuo-china-animal-husbandry-website-a-useful-animal-husbandry-website/