Small and medium-sized pig farm batch management plan 10 step analysis – Yangshuo – China Animal Husbandry Website – A useful animal husbandry website
Data Source: PIG333 World Pig Industry Window
Timg.jpg (110.78 KB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09:17 Upload
1. Pig farm batch planning 10 step
The pig farm chooses a batch management program suitable for the farm, and choosing a suitable batch requires consideration of many things. Such as: farm scale, equipment, weaning age, personnel (number and skill level), boss will wait. Among them, pig farm equipment is an important condition for restricting farm batch selection. In the past training and practices, I summed up the pig farm batch planning 10 step method. Apply this 10-step method to choose a suitable batch management program to the farm according to the pig farm equipment.
1. First, we must determine the unit planning group (ie, divide the category into the number of rivers, the number of matters or similar); or both the original building, it is also possible to recombine. In the batch management, each time (a group) is full.
2. Plan the use time for each batch of pigs. The use time of the category should meet the following three principles
Establishment time consists of using room time + breastfeeding time + Cleaning air bar time has a suitable range: 28 days to 42 days, 28 days earlier, breastfeeding The age is too late, more than 42 days, and the utilization rate is too low. The use of rooms should be an integer multiple of the unit group.
3. When we determine that the unit group and the delivery time can calculate the batch interval.
(38.78 KB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09: 14 Upload
Determines the batch interval, which determines what batch management in the pig farm. 4. When it is determined that the batch interval can calculate a few batchs of birth of the pig farm —- year delivery batch.
(33.03 KB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09 : 14 Upload
5. Because of the batch management, each time (a group) is full of (a group),
So: Each batch of childbirth = each group The number of rings.
6. Now I know how many bodies will be born each year. I know how many nests for childbirth can be calculated. I can calculate the total number of births per year:
Annual birthplace = annual delivery batch * Each batch of childbirth woes.
7. Next, discuss the target turnover rate of the pig farm in the boss; generally positioned 2.2 or 2.3.
8. After the turnover rate is determined, the number of production pork should be raised can be calculated.
3.jpg (39.19 KB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09 : 14 Upload
9. When the number of female pigs is determined, how many positioning columns need to be calculated, breeding and pregnancy house? Here, we assume that the sow is not in the positioning field, so the number of positioning columns in the ideal state = (Production of the number of pork heads – the number of sows in the house), in reality, there are some sows to return The situation, abortion, empty, and positioning column have damage, so it is necessary to increase 10% under ideal conditions. The number of positioning columns = (Production of the number of pork heads – the minimum number of sows in the house) X1.1. In the case of batch management, the room will be empty and disinfected. There are fewer pigs in the store, so the minimum number of sows in the house is = (number of house groups – 1)
10. Finally, we will determine the conservation And the number of fattening buildings.
Care (fattening)Number =
(32.92 kB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09:14 Upload
At the same time, each conservation, fattening house, need to be installed in a batch of smash pigs or lower care pigs.
After the 10 step gathering, what kind of batch management is suitable for the pig farm, what kind of equipment layout is needed, in existing cases, it also needs to increase the multi-lash, increase how many positioning columns, Whether conservation and fattening houses meet production, they can be easily calculated. 2, a pig farm planning case
Next we used a case in the south, using a batch plan 10 step method, a batch plan for the pig farm.
The peak production equipment is as follows: 9 buildings, the layout is as follows:
5.JPG (45.59 kB, Downloads: 0)
Pig field pregnancy positioning column 278. The pig farm is dominated by selling a careful piglet, and it is sufficient.
How do we plan a suitable batch of pig farm according to the current structure structure?
1. First step: The location of the room.
This porcum has a large number of grouping methods. Here we take a batch management plan with three groups. Production 3, production 4, produced 6, 22 beds as a group;
Production 5, produced 1,22 rings as a group;
Production 7, production 8, 9,22 rings were produced as a group.
The 5 beds of production 2 are used as a motorized bed, not included in the planned group.
This is divided into three groups, 22 beds per group. 2. After determining the three groups of the house, we will plan the number of days to use the number of days. The number of days to use the number of days to follow the following three principles.
Advanced room time + breastfeeding time + cleaning the empty bar time.
BattleThere is a suitable range (28 days to 42 days). The use of rooms should be an integer multiple of the unit group.
According to the second, three principles, the number of days in the class should be the multiple of 3 in 28-42 days, so that the number of days available in the optional room is: 30 days, 33 days, 36 days, 39 days, 42 days. . In theory, these categories can use the number of days. Here, we choose the number of days to use the number of days in 36 days.
(3.19 kB, Downloads: 5)
2018-1- 24 09:14 Upload
, so we are determined,
(2.42 kB, Downloads: 0)
2018-1-24 09:14 Upload
So this pig farm can perform 12 days, weaning, breeding, childbirth every 12 days.
4. Determine the batch interval of the pig farm to 12 days,
(3.19 kB, Downloads: 0)
Download Attachment 2018-1-24 09:14 Upload
5. Each time is full of (group), so, each batch of childbirth = 2,000 bed number = 22 =.
Number = Number of batch times of childbirth annually * Each batch of childbirth = 30.4 * 22 = 668 nest. 7. The set target turnaround rate of the pig farm is 2.3.
8. In this way, we can calculate the pig farm
(4.08 kB, Downloads: 2)
9. We will determine the number of positioning columns required,
The number of positioning columns = (Production of the number of parents – the minimum sow 存 栏 存 存) * 1.1. Production of 290 maternal pigs, the minimum number of sows in the house is empty, only two buildings have pigs, so the positioning column = (290-44) * 1.1 = 270, now the pig farm has 278 positioning columns Therefore, the number of positioning colors is basically appropriate, and no need to add the positioning bar.
10. Finally, we calculate, the number of conservation, this pig farm is mainly sold by selling piglets, piglets are bought around 30 pounds, with an average of about 30-40 days. The number of conservation used days was 48 days (42 days of place of interest, 6 sky column washed. So,
10.jpg (4.54 KB, Downloads: 0)
For the layout of the pig farmhouse, we carry out appropriate batches Plan. Of course, this field, you can divide the build room two groups, conduct traditional three-week batch management, or divided into 5 groups, perform single-week batch management, or take 9 production as a group of surrounding or Five-week batch management, there are indeed a lot of batch planning programs can be chosen. The boss must combine personnel, weaning age, and expect each batch of factors such as selling piglets, plan to raise sows, etc., comprehensive consideration of choosing a pig farm Batch management plan.
The above is a batch management plan 10 step method, and the batch management plan is only the beginning of the batch management, and the rest is more important. Work is to implement batch management. Batch management execution is actually the determination of the boss. As long as the boss is determined to do batch management, the difficulties and problems encountered during batch management can be overcome.
(189.83 kB, Downloads: 8)
2018-1-24 09:14 Upload
Original article, author：xinran，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/small-and-medium-sized-pig-farm-batch-management-plan-10-step-analysis-yangshuo-china-animal-husbandry-website-a-useful-animal-husbandry-website/