Technical Control | Pig Farm Super Comprehensive Care Management System (1) – Pig Pig House – China Animal Husbandry Website – A useful animal husbandry website
pig professional managers, micro letter ID: YZZYJLR2016
Author: Shi Zengbin
scale pig farms to ensure that health care is critical stage, the key is we care What should I caught in the stage? Is it as a “brick home” to do health care? From today, the author is divided into three issues of conservation.
First, correctly understand
After weaning, the dybus:
Pigs leave the comfortable environment of breast milk and childbirth, then give it a dry material and new environment, this The process is difficult, and the process of conversion is full of challenges for piglets. Poor management will make small pigs more prone to stress, and the results will reduce growth and cause down.
When weaning, the pig’s small intestine micro environment has changed, and the cause of the dysence is:
1) The cells of the small intestine must be mature to secrete digestive enzymes to digest plantability. nutrition. But when weaning, these cells have not fully developed. After 28 days, the secretion function of piglet digestive enzymes is really sound.
2) The cells of the small intestinal wall will be continuously replaced. If a large amount of vegetable protein is exposed to the small intestine, it will disrupt this alternative process. Uncruiting new cells can absorb these nutrients. If the pig has been raised from 600g of tank feed before weaning, it will be better.
3) Once the bacteria invades the small intestine, pathogenic and small enterocytes, the toxins are secreted. These toxins stimulate small intestinal cells, and cause cell secretion of a large amount of liquid into the small intestine.
4) Small intestines will not absorb these nutrients and these liquids, then flow into the large intestine. The large intestine is impossible to absorb all of these liquids and then cause down. The pathogenesis is discharged with feces. Other pigs are re-entering the pathogenesis.
5) The harm of the intestinal digestive system of the pig is to lose body fluid and electrolyte. This will cause pig dehydration, weight loss and loss of appetite. These pigs often have little water, making dehydration more serious.
6) Because of the stress caused by poor management, E. coli and other pathogens are more likely to reproduce and spread. Important stress factors include: cold, crowded and incorrect diet.
Second, how to prevent weaning pigs:
The best prevention method is to do the management of weaning pigs. The point of management:
1) In the delivery house, the pig is 7 days old, it began to provide fresh and easy digestive church feed. Guarantee the pig can drink fresh and clean water.
2) Perform a full-time whole system in the delivery house and in the stock house. The delivery houses and the boom are used with a well floor. Each batch of pigs must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
3) Regardless of the season, it should provide comfortable room temperature (higher than 27 degrees). Room warmth can not have large fluctuations.
4) Reduce stress:
A) Reduce the number of transported pigs; b) Do not override; c) Provide appropriate feeding space, and the water is highly appropriate.
5) If you feed it with a low milk powder, you should take food on the day (24 hours) after weaning. Otherwise, high-milk products that are easy to digest are used.
(228.01 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-4-25 09 : 13 Upload
6) If the piglets are repeated, the electrolyte polyvino acid (nin-nin-nin-nin-nin-nin-nin-ninithiomid) and antibiotics are added to drinking water. If it is a mixture, it is determined to be a drug-sensitive drug. 7) It can be considered more than some weaning, so that the digestive system of piglets is completely developed.
8) Please teach your veterinary consultant, some of the vaccines in the injection of the market.
Third, the treatment of dysentery
Pay attention to the following principles:
1) Please ask the veterinary doctor to develop a detailed plan for treating it.
2) Take the water of the sick pig, the water containing electrolyte, multi-dimensional and amino acid (ninamkitid he) is added to the water tank or drinking water system.
3) Control the propagation of the bacteria in accordance with the veterinary care, oral or injection of antibiotics.
4) If there are more than 25% of pigs in the scene, there should be 1 to 2 degrees at room temperature.
Four, Care Water Drinking Water Data:
Since the sick pig is generally reluctant to eat, the drug is not reliable in the feed. However, add drugs in drinking water to those pigs who do not eat and drink water. A drug is provided by a separate water supply system. This will reduce the cost of drug, while providing drugs with sick pigs.
The most accurate drug drinking method is to place a certain amount of drugs and water in the bucket, and this barrel should have a stirrer. Drugs and water are pumped to the desired stock house after stirring. Stirring is important because most of the drugs will precipitate.
(102 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-4-25 09 : 13 Upload
Automated drinking water suppression can be purchased. No water storage buckets, the drinking water suppressor can inject quantities in the water pipe. The accuracy and reliability of this system are problematic. Be careful if you choose this system. It should be inspected immediately:
1) Install water meter before drinking a water suppression;
2) Calculate the concentration of the drug to the purse. The calculation method is that the total drug use is divided by total water.
(128.11 KB, Downloads: 0)
2018-4-25 09 : 13 Upload
Fifth, health records:
Growth speed, feeding, feed remuneration is an important indicator of pig production performance. If production does not meet the indicator, all potential factors should be considered, including nutrient, management, environment and disease.
Therefore, it is important to have a perfect record in production. Records include: daily feeding, room temperature and disease occurrence, severity, and mortality. Perfect health records should include the following information.
1) Date of death, quantity, dead time, and doubt the cause of death.
2) All treatments, including: date, the number of pigs, circles, drugs, and treatment results.
3) All small pig numbers, age, weight, date, and care methods for accepting special care.
The production goal of the career is less than 1% mortality. Although, many pig farm post-mortality is 2% a 3%, this indicator is unacceptable, and the reason must be found. On-site anatomy and laboratory checks to obtain useful disease control information and information. Before sampling, please teach the appropriate method to sample, transport samples, laboratory samples, and preliminary analysis.
(189.83 KB, Downloads: 0)
Original article, author：xinran，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://www.badpet.org/technical-control-pig-farm-super-comprehensive-care-management-system-1-pig-pig-house-china-animal-husbandry-website-a-useful-animal-husbandry-website/